Guarantee is given by our dental clinic.
Our dental clinic furnishes a guarantee for all dental restorations, but different types of work are covered by different conditions. Our dental laboratory makes out a Card for the patient after the dental work has been performed. With this Card the dental laboratory guarantees that
- high-quality materials are used
- our staff’s professional skills
- our machines and the applied technology meet the requirements of our patients
In the case of proper use the dental surgery furnishes 1-3 years guarantee after building in your dental restorations. For prosthetic work (crowns, bridges, inlays etc. but temporary replacements are not included!) 3 years guarantee and for any other dental replacement (e.g.: composite fillings, removable dental replacements) 1 year guarantee is given. For implants an osseointegration guarantee is given. Guarantee can only be claimed at our dental clinic in Hungary, and exclusively for the dental work that was done there. In the case if you have to return for a guarantee claim, and it is determined that your dental work falls under guarantee, dental replacements or restorations of the original work will be performed free of charge. Travelling and staying costs are not part of the guarantee.
We can’t furnish any guarantee in the following cases:
- not proper use of dental restorations
- neglected mouth hygiene
- leaving the dentist’s advice out of consideration
- dental works which are considered as after-care treatments, e.g.: suture removal after
- an operation, underlining of dentures etc.
- for temporary restorations etc.
- omission of necessary yearly check-up
- if gum tissue or bone receeds
- in the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture
- If a substantial gain or loss of weight occures
- If there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
I opened my first laboratory in 1985. Following a training in Switzerland, I started to work in two labs with 17 employees in 1987. We made quality dentures for The Netherlands, England and Switzerland. After I successfully took my mastership examination in Bremen, we obtained permanent orders from Germany. In 2010 I opened a private dental clinic with two seats and highly qualified colleagues using the latest technology.
I was a member of the board of the National Dental Technician Guild (Association) for 8 years and was also chief editor of Dental Review (scientific journal). I am a member of the National Mastership Examination Board since 2004.